I am offering topics for thesis such that inverse problems, image reconstruction,
optimization methods and Bayesian inversion related to applications in bio/medical
imaging. There is also the possibility to have a joint project with the Medical
university center Eppendorf (UKE).
Current open Msc topics are:
- Numerical simulation with improved magnetization models for magnetic particle imaging
- Muliti-bang regularization for electral impedance tomography
- Nonlinear parameter identification for magnetic particle imaging
- Improved approximation and compression for magnetic particle imaging, joint cooperation with Prof. Knopp at the UKE.
- Beyond MKB: Improved 4D Cone Beam CT reconstruction, joint supervision with Dr. Wernker at the UKe
- Developement for regularization methods for multi-spectral magnetic particle imaging, joint supervision with Dr. Möddel and Prof. Knopp at the UKE.
- Phase retrievel: Determining the convolution kernel in 3D microscopy
- Minimerung von Tikhonovfunktionalen mittels ADMM-Verfahren
- Vergleich von Randbedingungen für Entfaltung von Bildern